죄송합니다, 고객님. 이 상품은 현재 재고가 없습니다.
다른 고객님들이 이것 대신 구매하신 상품은 어떠신가요?
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Shimano’s new 105 gives the widest range of road riders the opportunity to ride a groupset that is inspired by professional riders. Whether it is for everyday riding or longer rides & climbs in the weekend.
The new 105 has an 11-speed drivetrain and adopted some key features from Dura-Ace and Ultegra. The 105 has that same light action and defined click engagement like Dura-Ace and Ultegra. Partly because of the polymer coated cables and partly because of the redesigned derailleurs and shift levers. This clearly shows Shimano’s philosophy of system engineering. All parts are individually designed to work together as one groupset. The shift levers have a compact grip which provides more comfort and control during a ride. The lever can be customized for different hand sizes with a 10mm screw type reach adjust. The front derailleur has a longer link arm combined with a new spring mechanism. Also the rear derailleur has a new spring mechanism and cable pitch, which provides robust adjustability.
The iconic four arm crank trickled down from Dura-Ace to the new 105 and gives the best power transfer and balance between stiffness and lightweight. It also has one bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets which means one crankarm fits all chainring size. The chainrings are available in 34, 36, 39, 50, 52 and 53 teeth. The 11-speed cassette provides small gear steps that optimize rhythm and cadence control and is available in: 12-25, 11-28, 11-32. The chain is treated with Shimano’s SIL-TEC coating to run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
Compared to the previous 105 groupset (5700) Shimano made the brake system more efficient and increased brake power with 10%. This is mainly due to the new symmetrical dual-pivot brake caliper. The brakes are compatible up to 28c tires and also available in a direct mount version (BR-5810).
The Shimano 105 5800 cassette is a high performance road cassette with hyperglide EV sprockets that have a computer designed tooth configuration.
These have contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- High performance HG-EV 11-speed 105 Road cassette
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Pearl-bright steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-X chains
Shimano 5800 11 speed Chain, 116 link. This new 11-speed chain uses previous years Dura Ace technology and Shimano's low friction surface treatment Sil-Tec, to reduce friction.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 Chain
- 11 Speed
- Sil-tec technology
Shimano 105 double chainset, a Lightweight HollowTech II 105 11-speed chainset. HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 Chainset
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with HG-X 11-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
Shimano 105 5800 STI levers, feature ergonomically designed 11 speed 105 dual control levers. These levers come complete Polymer coated cables and silicon greased outer casing.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 STI Shifters
- Slim ergonomically designed 11-speed 105 Dual Control Levers
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands up to 10 mm
- Comes complete Polymer coated cables and silicon greased outer casing to further reduce shift friction and increase service life
- To be used in conjunction with either FD-5800 or FD-6800
Shimano 105 5800 Brake Calliper - This Dual pivot calliper brake is the racers' choice, 105 brake callipers come in a compact and lightweight design for high performance.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 Brake Calliper
- Must be used in conjunction with ST-5800, ST-6800 or ST-9000 STIs for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Dual-pivot calliper brake with super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodised finish to preserve the good looks
- Compatible with 28c tyres
- 49 mm drop
The Shimano 105 5800 Rear Dérailleur gives awesome shifting under all conditions. Increase rigidity and reliable long term quality with this 11 speed 105 short cage rear dérailleur.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 Rear Derailleur
- 11-speed 105 rear dérailleur short cage
- Advanced Wide Link design increases rigidity and shifting performance
- Super stiff for fast and accurate changes across the cassette
- Large 11 tooth pulleys increase service life and reduce noise
- Super light shift action
- Compatible with 11-speed drive trains
- Maximum low sprocket 23-28T with double chainset
- Maximum front difference 16T, total capacity 33T
- Average weight 232 grams
The Shimano 105 5800 front dérailleur is a wide link design, double front dérailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response. Made for use with 11 speed drive trains.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 5800 Braze-On Front Derailleur
- For use with 11 speed shifters only for optimum shifting performance
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- Long pull arm for light action spring reduces effort required to actuate shifts
- Compatible with 46-53 tooth outer ring
- Maximum capacity of 16 tooth difference between inner and outer rings
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.
도착하기까지 얼마나 걸리나요?
주문할 때 재고 가능 통지를 확인하세요. 이 아이템은: .
배송됐는지 어떻게 알 수 있나요?
아이템이 배송된 후에 확인 메일이 갈 것입니다.
주문 상황과 개별 상품을 확인 할 수 있습니다 나의 계정 세부사항과 다음의 프롬프트.
늦는 배송을 저희에게 알리시기 전에 배송으로부터 영업일로 10일은 소요될 수 있음을 알아주십시오.
당신의 이웃들이 대신 수령했는지, 우편함에 들어가지 않아 집 밖의 다른 곳에 둔건 아닌지 확인하고 지역 분류 오피스에 상품이 배송되지 않고 대기하고 있는 창고로 반환되었는지 연락하시기 바랍니다.
제품에 만족하지 못한다면?
현재 리뷰가 없습니다.
리뷰를 남기고 프로바이크킷 사이트 내에서 쓸 수 있는 100파운드 바우처에 당첨되세요!