죄송합니다, 고객님. 이 상품은 현재 재고가 없습니다.
다른 고객님들이 이것 대신 구매하신 상품은 어떠신가요?
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Since 1973, Shimano's Dura-Ace components have been at the forefront of pro racing and pro-level technology. Dura-Ace has continued its legacy of being proven in the peloton as well as serving as a launch pad for new technologies.
Bradley Wiggins rocketed to victory in the 2012 le Tour de France powered by revolutionary 11-speed Dura-Ace. Now you too can own this cutting edge technology.
Created by definitive Shimano engineering and the latest technology, the new 9000 series Dura-Ace mechanical road group utilises cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence.
9001 STI Shifters
- Better controllability for multiple riding styles
- Smaller volume hood, better control from the hood position
- SLR-EV design
- Powerful and controllable braking system
- Carbon brake lever
- Shimano new inner cable reduces friction to achieve lighter and quicker shifting and braking operation
- Internal cable routing
- Small internal mechanical unit with 3D analysis
- Lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area
- Vivid Index shifting; light effort, defined click engagement
- Reach adjust
- Weight: 365g
- Redesigned rear system with new spring mechanism
- Redesigned lighter, shorter and more equal shifting operation
- Carbon pulley plate
- Wide link design to reduce shifting deflection and increases rigidity giving precise shifting over an extended time period
- Max front difference 16T
- Max rear sprocket: 28T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Weight: 158g
Front Derailleur (BSA threaded english standard)
- Next generation light effort front shifting
- Optimum spring tension provides feather light down shift
- Support bolt keeps correct position even when high torque pedaling
- Capacity: 16T
- Weight: 66g (FD-9000-F)
- Optimum power transfer & lighter weight maintains efficiency
- New chain guide design to reduce chain drop
- 4-arm construction crankset maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainrings maintain smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- 110mm Pitch Circle Diameter for both compact and regular versions making gear ratio changes easy
- 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T/52-38T (New combination)
- Weight: 683g (53-39T, with Bottom Bracket)
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- The bottom bracket bearings for the HollowTech II FC9000 crankset, which is the ultimate crankset for stiffness whilst keeping weight low for performance riding and racing
- Minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rotation
- Distinctive style that exudes quality and perfection
- Required for installation of FC9000 chainset, with a choice of English or Italian thread BB cups
- Top of the range Dura-Ace Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Hollow link pins offer great weight savings
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight: 243g (114 Link)
- Super lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with a rigid carbon and alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Average weight 166 grams for 11-23 tooth
- SLR-EV (Brand new SLR with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper)
- Superior modulation and power for braking
- New brake cable system
- Weight: 297g (Pair)
Please note this product does not include outer cables.
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.
도착하기까지 얼마나 걸리나요?
주문할 때 재고 가능 통지를 확인하세요. 이 아이템은: .
배송됐는지 어떻게 알 수 있나요?
아이템이 배송된 후에 확인 메일이 갈 것입니다.
주문 상황과 개별 상품을 확인 할 수 있습니다 나의 계정 세부사항과 다음의 프롬프트.
늦는 배송을 저희에게 알리시기 전에 배송으로부터 영업일로 10일은 소요될 수 있음을 알아주십시오.
당신의 이웃들이 대신 수령했는지, 우편함에 들어가지 않아 집 밖의 다른 곳에 둔건 아닌지 확인하고 지역 분류 오피스에 상품이 배송되지 않고 대기하고 있는 창고로 반환되었는지 연락하시기 바랍니다.
제품에 만족하지 못한다면?
현재 리뷰가 없습니다.
리뷰를 남기고 프로바이크킷 사이트 내에서 쓸 수 있는 100파운드 바우처에 당첨되세요!