XLab Torpedo Versa 200 Hydration System
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches
- Also includes Aero Computer Mount for compatibility with non-Garmin computers
On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust
- Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
NEW Super-Sealed™, No-Leak Bottle Design
- New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
- Simply snaps on with a clip to aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps.
- Reinforced aircraft aluminum mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
Megadjust™ Mounting: High Adjustability, Maintains Stability
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
Compact Mounting Design
- Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models
- New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding power, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
Aerodynamically Invisible Bottle Design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
Arrives Fully Assembled
- Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
- Capacity - 26oz (768 mL)
- Colors - Clear bottle available with red or pink graphics or black bottle with white graphics
- Bracket Width - 70mm-150mm
- Weight - 13.5 oz (385g)
- Length - 266mm (10.5in) from computer mount tip to rear of bottle cage
- Versa Mounting Plate: Reinforced aircraft aluminum
- Cage: Vee Cage
- Computer Mount: Nylon Composite
- Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps.
- Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Aero Straw Retainer, Solid Lid, Slotted Lid, Spare Straw Hole Plug, Breather Valve
- Vee Bottle Cage
- Computer Mounts: Telescoping Versa Computer Mount for Garmin computers and Aero Computer Mount for strap-mounted computers
- Mounting Accessories: Versa Alloy Plate, 2 Versa Mounting Clamps with silicone enforced straps
- Versa Aluminum Mounting Plate – Limited 2 Year
- Vee Cage – Limited 1 Year
- Torpedo Computer Mount – Limited 2 Year
- Torpedo Bottle - Limited 2 Year
- All Other Parts - Limited 6 Month
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
도착하기까지 얼마나 걸리나요?
주문할 때 재고 가능 통지를 확인하세요. 이 아이템은:
배송됐는지 어떻게 알 수 있나요?
아이템이 배송된 후에 확인 메일이 갈 것입니다.
주문 상황과 개별 상품을 확인 할 수 있습니다 나의 계정 세부사항과 다음의 프롬프트.
늦는 배송을 저희에게 알리시기 전에 배송으로부터 영업일로 10일은 소요될 수 있음을 알아주십시오.
당신의 이웃들이 대신 수령했는지, 우편함에 들어가지 않아 집 밖의 다른 곳에 둔건 아닌지 확인하고 지역 분류 오피스에 상품이 배송되지 않고 대기하고 있는 창고로 반환되었는지 연락하시기 바랍니다.
제품에 만족하지 못한다면?
현재 리뷰가 없습니다.
리뷰를 남기고 프로바이크킷 사이트 내에서 쓸 수 있는 100파운드 바우처에 당첨되세요!